onsdag 28 november 2007

Doing interviews...

... is the best thing ever! I am so happy to be out of the office and back to being with the "real" people, the ones that really matter. I feel very priviliged, it is amazing to talk to the people, to be invited into their homes and to learn about how they live and what is important to them. They make me humble.
Today I did 2 interviews, one was quite short (40 min) and the other one took about 1 1/2 hours, including coffee break and picture taking and chatting about everything and nothing. :)
Me and my new found friends: the ladies are all neighbours to the woman I interviewed. After I finished the interview with her I asked them if there was anything they wanted to tell me. And - they could talk! :) Great for me to get more inputs and also so nice to just sit and chat.
This woman's child slept through all the commotion of having picture taken: 5 women plus 10 kids can make a lot of noise when they get their pictures taken - and when they can actually see themselves on the screen afterwards! :)
The woman I was interviewing in Kilo 26. She made coffee for us, with lots of sugar and ginger! Yummy!

1 kommentar:

Jenny sa...

ser varmt och skont ut.. mm.. det hade inte varit helt fel!