söndag 9 november 2008

Lac de Joux


















Today Melanie and I visited a small lake north east of Genève, on the boarder to France. We walked from the south end of the lake to the north, which took us around 3 hours. Of course we took a break in the middle and ate very nice bread, Swiss cheese and Swiss chocolate.


I am pretty exhausted after today, but Melanie tells me that this is just in preparation for longers trekks we will be doing later on during my stay here... :) Guess I have to train hard!


Anyway, it was a beuatiful day - and in one place during the walk I actually thought I was in Sound of Music! Couldn't help myself and started singing "the hills are alive with the sound of muuuuuuusic" and dancing around like a crazy person. But, it was just so beautiful!!! Now my batteries are charged for another long working week in Genève.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

i would have danced around and sang sound of music with you!

do a deer a female deer.....